Friday, October 31, 2014

Fin

Killer Tomatoes Eat France


     Oh, c'mon! It's a movie about sentient tomatoes and Gomez Adams trying to take over the world. It's the 4th goofy movie in the slapstick Killer Tomatoes franchise that once starred George Clooney and several appearances by John Austin. There's nothing more I can add to make this more appealing. I wanted something light and fun to end this year, and this is my pick.


     And that's my last film for this year. What a mess! The films were either dull as hell or over the top murder bombs. Japan week was completely insane, Leprechaun was as dumb as I expected, and I hope to never see another 'found footage' film for the rest of my life. And as always, I'm burnt out on movies, so I'm going to find a damn book or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment