Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sharks and bewbs

Sharkansas Woman's Prison Massacre



     Fracking has released some prehistoric sharks in swampland and what a strange coincidence that it should happen while female prisoners from the Arkansas Woman's State Prison are on a chain-gang doing hard labor removing stumps. It also appears that cut-toff denim shorts and white tankers are just normal women's prison uniform.


     That's it. There's nothing else I can find compelling about this....not that I was looking for it in the first place. Do you really want details? I know you don't any more than I did. But I sat all the way through this 1h20m shark wank-fest. Oh and by the way, the sharks don't just stay in water. How convenient for the sharks.

     OK, obviously this is another cheese cake SiFi channel CGI crap-fest featuring Traci Lords. Yeah, you read that right. Traci Lords. Traci has never been a good actor, but FFS, she could probably do better than this. I was hoping for a fun monster movie, but this took what could have been a good cheesy watch and turned it into shark poo. Next time get Debbie Gibson.



Monday: This is the last time I hear Brad Dourif's voice this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment