Saturday, October 26, 2019

Now THIS is how you make a friend horror movie...

Terror at Blood Fart Lake

She's hawt, but she consumes an entire body through her anus.

     The first description I read was "college friends go to a friends cabin for the weekend". Going to stop you right there. There's no fecking way ALL of these idiots are college students. 1-3 maybe. The rest are people that fulfill the needs of the service industry. 

The photo alone is justification for the killings.
     Anyhoo, while at the cabin, the Scarecrow Killer starts knocking them off one by one. The Scarecrow Killer is actually pretty cool dude, but he does murder people so you'll have to overlook his character flaws. Idiocy reins supreme throughout the film, but the dialog saves it. It's 1 part mega-vulgar, 1 part slightly less vulgar. There's a lot of little quips that I've never seen and it made it more palatable than I thought it would be. Yes, this is ANOTHER group of friends making an intentionally bad movie, but for once I liked it. I actually laughed at a couple of scenes. Silly, over the top, but finally funny.

Sunday:I mean....you knew there'd be a sequel, right?

1 comment:

  1. Wait...what!?

    I have to come back an read this thoroughly later, but did that first caption read, "consumes through the anus"!?

    ReplyDelete