Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm Baaack...with reasons to stay away from the beach.

Humanoids from the Deep
1980


First, sorry. Clearly the time-stamping just wasn't doable. Staying on top of my grad school stuff (and my FT job and two home businesses) is brutal, but I'm neglecting this commitment that I made to you. It seems like every year I'm gung-ho to do this...until it actually starts.

Anywho...

Shaggy monster title for a film about fish creatures? Makes sense.

I can literally sum this entire movie up in one sentence:

Prehistoric fish munch on some bad salmon and mutate into C.H.U.D.s from the deep who like to eat dogs and rape nubile young White women living in a coastal town with no Blacks and one Indian.
Seriously, that's like the WHOLE movie. These creatures were totally laughable but the thought of being pawed by one was actually gross. Apparently the fish have learned a few positions, too, and are really into an after-sex seaweed wrap. I've never been happier to be a Black woman from the city.

Gestation: complete.

This movie contains the second "birth" of this season, mimicking Alien but just not as horrifying. Yawn. This was made in the 80s, so there were plenty of natural breasts and at least one trimmed bush shot. And of course, the fish were naked, but who knows what you were seeing with that.

2 comments:

  1. Bugger! I just realized that was on my list for this year. No worries, I have an a Plan B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! For once, I beat you to something.

    ReplyDelete