Monday, October 20, 2014

WTF, Japan? Seriously, W T F?!?

Zombie Ass : Toilet of the Dead


     It's odd. As I was doing some minor research for this movie, I found a lot of commentors didn't think it was a real movie after seeing the movie poster. They thought it was a joke or maybe some strange fetish cos-play. Jokes on them, I guess, because the movie is real, and I really watched it. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will prepare you for this film. I've seen a lot of messed up stuff, but nothing even close to this madness. I thought I was, but I was wrong. And your reading this from a guy that sat through both Human Centipede movies.

    We have 5 dumb-ass people head to the outdoors for some reason. One of the idiots catches a fish and starts to dress it. He finds an unusually large parasite in it and one of the female idiots grabs it and eats it. Why? She willingly ate a parasite from a fish in order to stay skinny. After a while, she her gut starts churning and heads to the loo to release the demon. She starts farting, and apparently that attracts a zombie horde also suffering from the parasites.


      Jesus fuck all, did a 12 year old write this? Well, that's the primer. The rest of the story continues down BatShit Insane Blvd and conjurors all sorts twisted and disfiguring visuals that I'm failing to put into words...

.....then at some point you just give up. You're watching the main protagonist, Megumi, fight the parasite queen mid-air while using flatulence as her propulsion and a parasitic tentacle as a weapon. Did I mention the tentacle is coming out of her ass? Well it is. And that's this entire movie in a nutshell. When you think you've seen it all, oh hell no, here's a tentacle parasite with a brain sticking out the top of it's head...though it looks more like an inverted scrotum. 




    Screw this. I'm done for the night. I can't possibly add anymore to this because I've had a full sensory overload.

Tuesday: I can do this...only a couple more days to hold out. I made a commitment to see these films. I sat through 10 (!) Puppet Master movies. My mind can take it. Fear is the mind killer......





No comments:

Post a Comment