Sunday, October 6, 2013

Werewolf of Washington

     Dean Stockwell takes us on a journey in an attempt to humanize politics and garner sympathy for his werewolf affliction. I want to believe that last sentence soooo much, but I just can't after watching this turd of a movie. Instead, what we get is a man dressed in a suit with hairy gloves, shoes, and mask. They don't actually show any of the violence, just the cheap bloody after-the-fact results.
It could have been this cool.

     This is the absolute WORST werewolf movie I've ever seen. The version I watched was from Elvira's Movie Macabre series, and even SHE had problems making jokes about it. And the worst part? It's billed as a horror/comedy. Yeah, well it's not. It's supposed to be satirical, but it's just so damn boring. I can't even find a cult draw to it, though many say it has that following. And now the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror is on so this movie can fuck right the hell off.
Instead, this is what I got. 


The only good thing about this is that it's over and I never have to watch it again.


Cast Highlights:

Dean Stockwell!
...no, really. That's it.



1 comment:

  1. That would be the one. Think I'll be having the dream tonight...

    ReplyDelete