Saturday, October 6, 2012

Proper use of duct tape and staples....


 Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence

     Tom Six is back with more creepy body-modding horror. This is kind of a meta-horror plot where the main antagonist is a fan obsessed with the original film. SUPER obsessed. Martin, our fat dorky bug-eyed asthmatic ass-to-mouth freak, works as a parking garage attendant. This, apparently, gives him the best access to the victims for his “assperiment”. His mother is a complete bitch, and at one point, tries to kill while she thinks he's sleeping. So, yeah. Mothers Day is a bit awkward in that house. I'm pretty sure the Martin's Cupid.com profile reads as follows:

     “I don't like long walks in the park due to my acute asthma. I love pets! You should meet my pet centipede! I made it bite my mothers face right before I bashed her head till it was a shell. I'm very romantic, and love a good wank with sandpaper (I'm not kidding. I jerk off with sandpaper). My hobbies include brutally attacking innocent people in the parking garage where I work, abstaining from bathing and all other forms of personal hygiene, and scrapbooking.”
"Everyday I'm shuffling...."

     The film is in black and white and I'm not sure if that improves or takes away from the horror. In the scene where he's cutting tendons, it works. But everywhere else it just looks like black paint. The dialog was almost non existent and I don't think one word is uttered in the last half of the movie. Just sad whimpering, moaning, and muffled screams.
     Though never planned, he does exact his revenge on all those that wronged him. Including his psychologist, whom he shoots in the dick.
     The only real disappointment came at the end. You're left with the notion that it was all in his head. I found that pretty damn cheap. According to Tom Six via Wikipedia, the 3rd and final installment will tie things up and give all three films the ouroboros treatment if watched from the beginning of the first movie to the end of the third. So, that almost guarantees one more trip down Mr. Six's ass-to-mouth fetish.

Sunday: Legendary Vampires made of gold? Not in my backyard...


No comments:

Post a Comment