Monday, October 25, 2021

Why did they even bother making a movie poster for this?!?

 Post Apocalyptic Commando Shark


     Grown in a lab, a Soviet anthropomorphized bipedal shark attacks 'Merica. And 'Merica fights back with props bought from the local Dollar General. Consequently, that appears to be where most of the cast was recruited as well. I guess there was some sort of nuclear exchange, most of  'Merica is fragmented, bla bla bla....

The intimidation factor was oversold on the movie poster.


    83 minutes of WTF is going on, and I have no real answers.  I mean, look at this

!!!

    I don't do drugs. This movie made me feel like I do, but only experiencing the regret part. Not the numbing, peaceful euphoria that should come with it. I don't really think this qualifies as a shark movie  but I'm not fighting it because my brain is all hurty after watching this.

Tuesday: Pandemically relevant and dumb as hell....

No comments:

Post a Comment