Saturday, October 30, 2021

Somehow I don't think Spielberg is attached to this project...

Shark Encounters Of The Third Kind

Stop teasing me with cool posters for shit movies!!!


     So the movie starts with a voice-over of a guy scuba diving, a lady is eaten by a shark, aliens show up, then a woman buries a dead cat in a cardboard box and then urinates on it....more aliens...I guess the aliens possessed the shark....there's some sort of sunken treasure sub-plot....Hell if I know, I don't even know why there was a shark in this movie at all considering they're basically a footnote. This turd floating in the proverbial punch bowl is all over the place but it does have a sense of humor. I'm glad somebody did. Most of the F/X was made with shit that people throw on the curb during a city-wide cleanup day. Even the worst Godzilla movie is miles above this groaner, but it's still not the worst: That honor goes to Virus Shark.

Saturday: Sometimes Christmas horror films confuse me....


No comments:

Post a Comment