Friday, October 21, 2016

A Troma joint

Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town



Roaming band of biker girls named the Cycle Sluts invade small western town just in time to fight off a zombie infestation. This story line has everything I could ever want!  Zombies! Violence! Chopper Chicks! The perfect late night movie....but...

Damn it. For a Troma movie, I had high hopes. It's probably because I'm grown up now, but t his was dull as hell. There were a couple of funny scenes, but man was this a snooze. And it wasn't the acting. That was more than acceptable for this caliber of movie and though unpolished, it wasn't unbearable. I was really looking forward to this movie, but I just couldn't get into it. I've wanted to see this for years, but blaaaaa...Scratch that one off my movie bucket list.

BTW, that's Billy Bob Thorton.


Friday: Well, if Jason can go to Manhattan......

No comments:

Post a Comment