Monday, October 8, 2012

Somebody shut that kid up!


Troll 2

     This movie is legendary for it's horrible acting. And it truly is a legend. They once had a cast reunion in a theater to laud how awful the movie truly was. For that very reason, the movie had a cult following. Now, cult followings clearly have levels and this one fits in the "yeah, I watched once and man, was that movie bad!" category. It's not like you'll prolly ever watch this movie again. Personally, I don't think that warrants calling it a cult movie, or having a cult following, but it may be the best way to explain why people like me go out of their way to watch movies like this.
      I don't really think there's any point in going over the plot because I don't think there IS any plot. Something about a town full of trolls trying to eat a family. That's the best I can deduce. Otherwise, it's just costumed community theater rejects doing what they do best: Suck at acting. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY in this film has any idea what acting might be, let alone look like. Also, by the time this movie is over, you'll be tired of the color green. It's everywhere, and mostly in food. Green cake, green slime, green doughnuts. It really annoyed my eyes.

     Oh, and one more thing. The deus ex machina was almost a cheeseburger, but in the end, it was just down home goodness that reigned supreme. But I'm not kidding about the cheeseburger thing....

And no damn pictures. They all had green in them.

Tuesday: Dr. Sequel, your patient is waiting in exam room 4....

2 comments:

  1. I was going to do a Troll 1 & 2 mini-marathon but now...maybe tomorrow...with some booze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STRONGLY recommend booze. There is a 3rd, but I'm just not brave enough to tackle that one yet. I do have a series planned this year. It's gonna be awesome....

    ReplyDelete