Friday, October 16, 2015

GingerDORKman is more like it....

Do this first

Then try to watch this....

Gingerdead Man


     Well, here we have our mid-month film, and it involves a sentient gingerbread man haunted with the soul of a nutball killer that looks exactly like Gary Busey. That mostly because it IS Busey, but that's really irrelevant.


For reasons I don't know (but I'm sure were covered), Gary is killing people in a diner. Then we cut away or something. I don't really know, I wasn't paying attention. Next thing I know, 3 dip-shit slackers working in a bakery are having cat fights while being chased around by a poorly puppeteered waking/talking gingerbread man. 



I guess it happened when someone got a cut while prepping dough and since these slacktards have no concept of microbiology or blood borne diseases, they technically created this little monster because of hygienic ignorance. Serves them right. After all those puns, everyone involved in this film should have died
How could you let these idiots live?
I still have no idea (nor any concern) how Gary Busey's soul got into the gingerbread dough. All I know is there wasn't much to talk about in this movie so I used .gifs as filler. Did I mention GingerGary could drive?


The only positive spin I can find would be the time. It's only 75 minutes long. 

Friday: This week reaches it's logical conclusion....

No comments:

Post a Comment