Thursday, October 10, 2019

I'd rather watch the volleyball tournament....

Girls With Balls

Trust me, it's as dumb as it looks


     A team of hawt lady volleyball players are traveling from a championship tournament they won. Sadly, they wander into Euro-trash Hillbilly territory and get into a spat with a local at an inn. After bailing on the local's establishment, they drive till they find a quiet spot for a nights sleep and ooOOOooo...suddenly they're being hunted for sport by said neighborhood redneck cult/clan. ***Spoiler***most of the team dies for which I was disappointed. Usually I'm rooting for the bad-guy/monster, but these ladies had a lot more potential.

     Really, I thought this would be Canadian, but no...it's French, Belgian, filmed in Spain...and DUBBED!!! I thought the voice sync was off on Netflix, but no....it's just the European equivalent of a '70s kung fu movie. I don't know why that surprised me so much. It's also a silly movie with a dumb premise that I thought only Americans made. There's some bits of funny just sparse enough to keep you interested, but also a ton of groan-worthy puns. Trust me, not the worst you've ever seen

Friday: Third time is never the charm....

No comments:

Post a Comment