Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Hail to the Prez, baby!!!

 President Wolfman


     Back in 2013, I promised myself I'd never have to watch Werewolf In Washington again. Once again, I made the mistake of saying 'never' about a horror film. It's 2020, and it's time to revisit an old adversary in the form of Dean Stockwell's masterpiece but with a twist: It's been re-dubbed, re-written, and re-formatted with new footage from completely different films stitched in all throughout. What was the point of doing this? To make a piece of garbage into a piece of crap. And it worked! 

     Honestly, there's no point in getting into the story. It's just too silly. Just hop in, listen to the ridiculous dialog and admire how much work they put into what was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Vote Wolfman!


Sunday: Another unnecessary sequel...

No comments:

Post a Comment