Friday, October 7, 2016

I HATE gingerbread men...

GingerDead Man 2: The Passion of the Crust


     <sigh>...Here I am again, watching stupid walking-talking cookie disguised as a horror franchise star. Once again, I've set myself up to watch an absolutely terrible movie. I knew it was before I saw it, but I picked it out anyway. I knew it would be groan inducing, but I said to myself 'yeah, I want to see this'.

     Our shitty little cookie cutter star is back, and running rampant on the set of a super-low budget film studio. His mission? To get into a real body. Then things get convoluted because there's also a terrorist bombing plot as a side story...that happens at about the 3/4 mark. There's  some stabbing, some chopping, anal electrocution, and the best part...the credits!

     Would you believe this is actually better than the first film? For reals, it is! But that's not saying much. At one point, puppets showed up (including one made out of a dildo) and spiked that stupid cookie to a cross and lit him on fire.
Second from the left? Yeah....that's a plastic dick.

      Thankfully, it's only 67 minutes so you won't be in pain for too long.

Activities include:

Murder!

Masturbation!

Punny One-Liners!

Cookie Crucifixion!

SATURDAY: Let's go sailing on the Lovecraft....

No comments:

Post a Comment